Lee Lee is the boss in our house and she knows it. We are all wrapped around her tiny little fingers. It’s so fun seeing how different and strong willed she is. It’s cool seeing her own little BIG personality already.
You’d think by the third kid you’d see some personality traits overlapping but I’m amazed at how different she is. Here are some of the things she’s done that my other two didn’t.
1. Poops in the tub, and gets scared of it. She hasn’t just done this once. It’s happened a few times.
2. Wakes up early ready to party. This is one of her less-enjoyable traits.
3. Can already feed herself using a spoon and a fork. Good eating skills to go with all of those teeth she has.
4. First words were “Dada”, “Mama”, and “all done.” She also screams she’s “all done” with anything she doesn’t like. From napping to swinging, to being in the bath with her poop.
5. Loves to dance any time there’s music or singing going on.
6. Uses sign language to tell us what she wants… Water, to eat, please, to get picked up, or to emphasize that she’s all done.
7. Learned how to walk at 9.5 months. No doubt to keep up with her big siblings. I forget she’s so young because she’s been walking for so long.
8. Hides things in my shoes. Never in my life until Lee Lee had I put on a boot to find cereal at the bottom of it.
I’d say all of these traits make her one pretty cool baby. But know what’s not cool? When her cheesy, smiley, and fun attitude is curbed by teething. It’s one thing I haven’t missed about this age.
She’s got nearly a mouth full of teeth already. I think she had eight teeth already by the time she was 6 months old. I attribute most of her bad moods to teething. But I’m usually right. A few days into a sour mood, sure enough I’ll notice a new little tooth poking through. Thankfully, for those days there’s Orajel™ Non-Medicated Cooling Gels for Teething. It helps soothe your baby’s teething gums 24/7 with an instant cooling sensation. So she can get back to being her cool self. It’s made for babies 3+ months, is Benzocaine free and safe if swallowed when used as directed.
I can’t always say the same about the other things she puts in her mouth…
She’s also my first child to drink face first out of Snoop’s water bowl. She keeps us on our toes, that’s for sure. But we love her.