1. We still don’t have internet at our new house, which makes things like blogging way harder than it should be, generally keeps me in a constant annoyed state, and explains my less frequent postings lately. Hopefully the internet company will get their act together soon.
2. I got an iPad mini for Christmas (good job hubs!) and although I don’t have wifi to fully enjoy it, I was still able to tether from my phone to my computer, download a couple books and hard wire them back to my iPad. I’m currently on the second book in the Divergent series and loving it. Another reason for my less frequent blogging. Good books tend to keep me off the computer.
3. My husband and I celebrated our 9th anniversary and got away for a night thanks to my awesome mother-in-law, who watched our kids. It was much-needed time to ourselves.
4. Still working on my resolutions. One of my main hopes was to read more, and I’m pretty sure I’m on a roll in that department right now. Will share the rest of my goals and rehash last year’s soon.
5. Lil’ J and I saw Frozen last Friday and WOW! Loved it! Bought two songs on iTunes and can’t get “Let it Go” out of my head. Will post another Top 10 Disney favorites list.
6. Also will be working on a video-editing tutorial series soon.
Ok so that was more than a few…
And because I failed to share this glorious photo earlier… Lil’ J was happy to see Santa once again last month/year but Big T was NOT a fan.
Happy New Year everyone!
Tags: happy new year