Lately I’ve been noticing a few questions in the comments section. Usually I’ll answer them directly in an email but then I was thinking “Hey, maybe someone else has the same question!” So, the next day or two… (Or forever until I get a bunch to answer), I’ll open it up to questions??. If there’s something you want to know about me, ask away! I don’t believe in TMI, but others out there may, so maybe I’ll leave the “possibly TMI” ones at the end or something as a warning to those who may not want to know that detail. So from my favorite color to my magic number of children, I’m game! I’ll compile all of the questions into a post like this one but hopefully there will be more questions :o)
I’ll start with a few questions I’ve already gotten so I don’t forget:
1. Don’t Be a Slut and Jaime have a similar question: What does your hubby think about your baby obsession?/ I’m just wondering how your husband feels about all of this baby talk?
Answer: As far as baby talk pertaining to the blog: He’s happy I have a ventilation system. He knows I love to write, and he’s glad that I’m excited to have a new avenue to write in. However he’s a VERY private person so he does often say “Why did you write about that? Who cares?” As far as baby talk in general: It has toned down a lot since I started blogging about it. He knows I’m excited to have kids and that I like to blab about it a lot. He sometimes teases me about it but I think he thinks it’s cute 🙂
2. From Anonymous commented on my Trip Part 3 post.: I’m certainly not trying to judge – but I got a little confused by seeing your wardrobe choices on your vacation. You did get married in the temple, right?
I just didn’t notice any garments in several pictures. I am curious as to your opinion on this matter since you seem to be so open minded and willing to answer questions honestly.
I really hope this doesn’t bother you, I am just curious!
Answer: I am very open (hopefully not too much) :o) Well, 90%… No, more like 99% of the trip I was wearing a bathing suit. I usually don’t wear my Gs while I’m wearing bikinis. I wore cover-ups over my bathing suits which, while it made me look covered up for beach wear, it still is technically “immodest.” The other 1% of the time I was either 1. Naked or 2. Throwing a dress and shrug over my bathing suit. Not much underwear wearing on my trip! …I never said I was perfect.
As far as my opinion on the subject matter in general, I of course believe you should wear them all the time, I love mine! And that’s really all I can say. I’m the LAST person to ask someone else about their garment-wearing situation. I don’t really feel like it’s any of my business. If I happen to notice someone isn’t wearing them I can honestly say I don’t assume the situation, I just really don’t care.
3. And a few were wondering how my husband didn’t know about this Blog.
Answer: He just joined Facebook, doesn’t really understand blogging, and I’m just getting into it myself. I know he’s private and he was already teasing me about things I’d write in our family blog so I just didn’t tell him for awhile. I thought I’d tell him about it one day, maybe when we were expecting… But I guess he knew more about Facebook than I thought cause one day I mentioned something about a “baby bucket list” and he mentioned seeing it already here! I was a little embarrassed at first but now I’m so glad he knows cause I tell him all about what I’m writing and what yall say and write about!
Ok so that’s all of the questions I can remember for now! I may or may not be as elaborate in other questions you may have. Ask anything, really! And if you want you can ask anonymously. Meanwhile, I’m thinking of some questions I have for you all as well, to answer for me in another post!