CLOSED! —Stay tuned for more details on a possible second LIVE giveaway!
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
And it’s not over yet… 5 more prizes go up tomorrow!
Well, If you read my post yesterday you know it was a big day for me… It was my D-Day in a sense… My dental D-Day that is! I finally got that second opinion and I didn’t have 13 cavities at all… I barely had 4… UGH! Oh well, glad I found out before it was too late, and glad I have those fillings over with. I’m one step closer to turning the Baby Makin’ Machine “on” so get ready for some fun updates when I’m back in town!
I hope you’re enjoying my giveaways, Just a reminder, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is leave a comment to enter! Don’t let all the rambling I’m doing make you feel like there are a lot of hoops to hop through or anything. Just leave a comment letting me know what you think of it all, and if you want, you can do the extra stuff for extra entries! Ok!?
Well, now that I said that I’ve gotta say today’s addition to the 400th follower giveaway is a little different, it’s a LIVE giveaway, meaning certain comment numbers will win the prize… So you’ll know right away who wins. So… Read on and comment on so you can win a prize!
Does your child (or do you even) need some motivation to get in the tub?…
17. Wet Giggles is getting your little one some FUN incentive to get in the tub! When I was little I LOVED having my rubber duckie in the tub with me while i took a bath… that and Barbies. It was a strange combination I know. But it still wasn’t always motivation enough to remember to use soap (except for when I was brushing Barbie’s hair). But now THIS product will get your kid wanting to use soap with or without a Barbie! It has a cute little toy at the top–And soap with a manicure brush inside at the bottom. It’s handmade with natural glycerin, each bar is made one at time with essential oils and shea butter. They all have different scents and animals on the top so tell me your favorite as one of your comments so I know what you like!!- Mine is one of the duckies for sure!
—Commenter #55 wins. But read the rules at the bottom to know how to play!
Ok I’ve told you about how I’m OBSESSED with Disney right? I love dreaming of being a princess, and I love to read. Well, this next prize puts two things together for your kid…
18. Custom by Michelle is giving one winner ANY custom book of your choice! In your personalized book, your child’s name would be used along with names of her friends or playmates. This is an ideal gift for children, as it is both fun and educational. Win, and the story you choose will be personalized and start off your child’s dream to become whatever they want! I really liked seeing this ballerina one because not only do they have a white girl version… They have a black girl version, cool huh? Personalized storybooks make a perfect gift, for birthdays, holidays or just because. Books educate, inspire imagination and build self esteem. Their personalized books will become cherished keepsakes and saved forever by your children. The children you love will be thrilled to see their own name in these stories. Perosonalized books make your child the STAR of every story. Each of these wonderful stories includes a child’s name, hometown, friends and family in every story.
Whether your child is in sports, or loves dinosaurs, each book teaches principles and values. They will enjoy this great keepsake for years to come.
So check it out and let me know what story one of your kids would like. They have TONS to choose from, for boys and girls, educational books, religious books… The list goes on!
—Commenter #123 wins this prize. But read the rules at the bottom to know how to play!
Need some art to spice up your kid’s room? Look no more!…
19. Baby Chick Designs has adorable artwork for every room in the home! I especially love their Barnyard Babies Collection which has a cute little somethin’ somethin’ for all kids and babies. I LOVE baby chicks. This design was created and copyrighted under the artist’s name, Harriet Babchick, owner of Baby Chick Designs, and I think it’s absolutely adorable! But don’t take my word for it… Check out there other pictures, I’m sure there’s something there that you like and could see in your home. They’re especially perfect for a nursery, playroom or bedroom. And if you don’t have a baby yet, think of it this way–I love visiting places that have cute things to look at in the bathroom. Check it out! All of these photos are on canvas, which is a beautiful texture (I have some photos in my house like this). And you can get a frame for them at many art stores! Check out there site and let me know which picture you’d like in your home!
—Commenter #178 wins this piece of art! But read the rules below to learn how to play!
Love cloth diapers? I know there’s a bunch of you out there! Well here’s a couple more to add to your stash… Or some to start one!…
20. Sara from Fundawears is giving you not one but TWO cloth diapers to try. Yep, and not only that… they’re organic! Here’s a description of the two:
Fundawears Organic Pocket Cloth diaper- Small Chocolate 2mil PUL waterproof outside with a raspberry pink micro-fleece and two Organic Hemp cotton fleece inserts to stuff for desired absorbency. Fold over laundry tabs and elastic at the waist and legs for a snug fit.
SIZE: SMALL 7-15lbs (+/-)
This is perfect for a newborn girl. it is super soft and absorbent. Stuff your little hears out with Fundawears pocket diapers.
Fundawears Speed Wrap-Medium- A layer of white 2Mil PUL waterproof interior paired with an Olive green micro-suede exterior. Black 1″ Fold Over Elastic and Orange stitching with Black hook and loop closures. These Speed Wraps are fast, easy to use and can be used a few times before laundering.
SIZE: MEDUIM 15-25lbs (+/-)
So there you have it! I’m not quite sure how cloth diapers are used a few times before washing but it sounds efficient to me!
–Comment away! Comment #222 wins these cloth diapers! But read the rules below to know how to play!
This next one is for those lovely moms-to-be, and preggo moms!
21. Janiene, from Shrinkx is giving away a post-natal hip belt! Oh yea! When I first heard about this I about fell out of my seat! Want those hips you had before pregnancy well read this description to know how it works: The hormone Relaxin is released throughout the body during pregnancy. Its purpose is to allow the ligaments, joints, and connective tissue to stretch and expand, enabling the baby to more easily pass through the birth canal.
This hormone remains in the system for up to six weeks, (sometimes longer in breast feeding mothers,) which would allow time to reverse the expanding process.
By wearing the Shrinkx belt, the hips have constant, even pressure, gently moving them back to the pre-pregnancy size or even smaller! As the hormone is leaving the system, the ligaments begin to strengthen and stabilize in the set position.
Sweet right?–Yea, that’s what I thought! And it’s a $75 value! The winner of this gets a shrink belt in their size! And let me know how it works cause I’m for sure gonna want one of these after I have a baby! Hmm… Maybe I’ll have my BFF be a guinea once again and try this for me!
–Want to try it first? Be commenter #304 and it’s yours!- read the rules to know how to play!
I’m not sure why but I’m OBSESSED with diaper bags. I don’t even have a kid but I LOVE them! I think it’s because they can be like big purses that hold all sorts of fun stuff. Well if you’re like me, or actually need a tote or diaper bag, listen up…
22. This giveaway item is from All Modern Baby, a modern baby furniture site that carries products such as Stokke Sleepi and Baby Bjorn carriers. It’s a for a beautiful JJ Cole MMGM Mode Tote Bag sports all the necessary features for an efficient parenting supply source, including changing pad, key clip and stabilizing metal feet. The mode includes plenty of pockets inside and out for organizing, separating and keeping things clean and in their place. Depending on preference and situation, the mode allows for three carrying options including two tote straps that snap together for easy carrying and stow away when not in use, a removable padded shoulder strap, or stroller attachments for a no-slip grip to your stroller handle. With safety as a top priority the mode is made of fabrics that are both PVC and phthalate free, as well as being easy to clean. It’s great to hold all the necessities of parenting and worth $80!! And don’t worry ladies… If you’re anything like me you can win it now, and use it, as a tote purse now and diaper bag later… Now that’s what I call efficient!
—Commenter #400 wins! But read the rules below to know how to play!
Last time I had a LIVE giveaway it ended in two days. I wouldn’t mind this one going a little longer so I’m going to make rules a little different… And if it takes a week to get all the winners that’s fine because the rest of these are running a week too!
1. You have to Tweet or Facebook, or whatever about the giveaway! Please say: “Check out this LIVE giveaway by @babymakinmachin lots of prizes! http://tinyurl.com/nzmfpn (Please RT)!“
2. In 6 of your comments tell me something about why you like the 6 products. Don’t stress out over it, just leave a sentence statement about their site or something… Besides, it’ll give you something to comment about.
3. Now just leave comments, all you want to get to the prize of your choice, but since I’m on vacation and don’t have time to moderate and publish comments you can only post 5 comments in a row… Then wait until someone leaves one comment between yours and you can comment again.
BONUS: If you’re a follower you can post up to 7 comments in a row.
BONUS: If you’re a follower and have voted for me in the bloggers choice awards or the black weblog awards or have posted about this giveaway, you can leave up to 10 comments in a row.
So tell your friends about it so they can come over and help you rack up the comments! Good luck!
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
And it’s not over yet… 5 more prizes go up tomorrow!