I didn’t realize I have as many pet peeves as I do. I probably could come up with more but gladly stopped at 10 so I don’t seem like a jerk.
I think the ones that bug me most are towards the end.
How about that scrapbook page eh? It took me HOURS and I basically looked at one of Erica’s and a digital scrapbook freebie and tried to make it work. There’s a lot going on but I think it’s kinda cute… Perhaps too cute for a page about pet peeves. Oh well.
1. People honking behind me the millisecond the light turns green. Seriously? They must do this intentionally.
2. When the pizza box is left open. Don’t let the heat out people!
3. People who get way more sleep than I do, but complain about not sleeping. *cough* My husband. *cough*
4. When one guy prolongs the boring staff meeting with stupid questions.
5. When the drive through gets my order wrong and I don’t realize until I get home.
6. Aggressive drivers. I secretly hope I see them on the side of the road later (getting a ticket of course).
7. When people take forever to answer a simple question. … I was just looking for a yes or no.
8. When people don’t leave a voicemail when they call… Especially when they keep calling.
9. When people use religion as an excuse to be racist or discriminatory. God don’t like ugly. So don’t bring him into it.
10. Unsolicited parenting advice. I didn’t ask.
This was Day 11 of the installment of 30 Things my kids should know about me.