I can’t wait to find out what Spawnie is. I’ve had a couple of dreams about this baby being a girl, which make me think it’s a girl. After all, I had a dream about a big fat positive test result just a day or two before I got it!
My husband and both our moms also think Spawnie is a girl. But there are a few things that make me think maybe not. I got really bored and took just about every online baby gender prediction test I could find.
I’m not sure if Spawnie was conceived in September or October (it could be either) but both give me the blue result which = BOY.
Then there’s Old Wives Tales. I took a quiz on Childbirth.org And it gave me this result: BOYAnother one on BabyGenderPrediction.com with some similar questions ALMOST said girl, but the last five questions pushed it the other way: BOY.I found another on BabyGenderPredictionTest.com and got the opposite. This one asked me questions about birth dates and my cravings and what not. Ok I’ll be honest, I took it twice and the SECOND time I got this result: GIRL. So one, (or several) of these are right. Know of other fun tests you can try? I’m sorta having fun with this now. All of the sites have a 50/50 chance but it’s kind of amusing to guess, and it’s especially funny when I’m laughing at myself trying to figure out which answer is more likely to give me the GIRL result.
Of course all I want is a healthy baby but if you couldn’t tell, part of me REALLY REALLY wants a girl. I’m so girlie and I can just dress her up in so much cute stuff! Plus, I sorta just FEEL like Spawnie is a girl.
But then again, I kinda feel like Spawnie is a boy when we’re at the doctor’s office and looking at ’em on the screen. I wish I knew!!
There are a few gender prediction home tests I’m thinking of taking. One I reviewed before and it was right for my friend… Intelligender. Another is an at-home blood DNA test called Pink or Blue. I’ll let you know if and when I do one of them.
What about you… Any guesses? I’m thinking of starting a pool thingy but I’m trying to decide on a site to do it through. Know of any good baby pool sites? Here are a few I’ve found so far:
I’ve found PregPool.com and it requires people enter $10 to make their guess for gender/due date/ weight etc. Then mom gets a percentage and the winner of the pool gets a percentage (after the site takes 10%, which I DON’T like).
Then there’s ExpectNet.com It’s free, and the pool is free, all for fun, and I think there’s added questions like length and stuff. I like that and that there’s space for the couple to write updates about their pregnancy and notes to family and friends.
There’s also BabyPool.com it also appears to be free, but not as pretty-looking as ExpectNet to me. Like ExpectNet there’s a place to put your registries, photos and notes to family and friends.
I’m not sure if it’s polite to ask people to put money in a pool that ultimately goes to you, but at the same time, you usually put some money in a pool. But either way, I think it’s mostly for good fun, and maybe we could think of a prize for the winner.
Either way, I added a poll to the left for my blogging friends! So make your vote! I am guessing about 49% chance for a girl 51% chance for a boy myself… Because that’s my luck.
Did you know what you were having before you found out?