Let me paint a picture of how it looks at my house…
1. Rabbit ears propped up on a stack of boxes. Because up high I get eight channels. And they’re in English, which is a bonus. Once I unpack the boxes and put the antenna down, I’ll be back down to four channels, half of them in Spanish. But hey… I said I wanted to learn a new language.
I do get ABC, so I can watch all my shows. Albeit in real time. So I need to get the kids to bed!
2. Phone chargers plugged in every room. Because mine is constantly on the verge of dying. Why? Cause my phone is the only phone with unlimited data.
4. Scoping out wifi spots everywhere and planning my meals around wifi locations. (We also don’t have our fridge yet).
5. Working on articles, blog posts and stories at night in Word, then uploading them from a wifi spot the next morning.
8. My daughter finds my iPad much less interesting and keeps asking me why Dora isn’t working.
9. But she spends a lot more time playing the math and reading games with me (a big bonus!)
10. I have a lot of time to unpack.
The cable/internet company is about three weeks out from installing the lines. I can do this!!
Cable I’m actually fine without but internet… Whew. That’s a toughie. The good news is I’m getting a lot more sleep these days.
Please excuse my typos. This blog was posted from my iPhone.