5 Things that make me most happy
Things that make me most happy, that’s pretty easy…
1. My family: Especially my children. Seeing them happy makes me incredibly happy.
2. Being productive: I love getting things done and feeling like I’ve accomplished a lot. I’d rather be productive than sleep.
3. Surprises: I love being surprised! Whether its finding out if I’m having a boy or girl (in the ultrasound room, or delivery room) or getting a package I forgot I ordered, I love them.
4. Alone time with my husband: I love catching up one on-one and remembering how much fun we’ve had over the years.
5. Taking great pictures: I feel so good when I capture a great moment on camera. I love that I’m preserving so many memories and I get so happy (and sad) when I look back over them.
Erica is making me feel like a dork with my lame pages compared to her awesome ones, but I’m starting to get the hang of digital scrapbooking (kinda). She sent me some more pretty graphics for week two to share. Download and have fun! Here’s a preview:If you’re doing these too, I’ve now added a linky to the original post so we can visit other bloggers doing the project. So go add your links!
This was Day 5 of the installment of 30 Things my kids should know about me.
Tags: 30 things, 30 things list, 30 things my kids should know about me
catching up with e is my favorite thing to do. i love our time together when the kids are in school. it’s what i’ll miss the most when the babe is here.
Thank You for this! I recently started with this series on my blog and was trying to think of ways to add some umph to it! Will def link up.
enjoy your post hope you will share more and more posts like this post
You have some of THE most AMAZING photos on your blog, so you must do #5 a lot! 🙂
You are so sweet. Thank you!