Things that make me most happy, that’s pretty easy…
1. My family: Especially my children. Seeing them happy makes me incredibly happy.
2. Being productive: I love getting things done and feeling like I’ve accomplished a lot. I’d rather be productive than sleep.
3. Surprises: I love being surprised! Whether its finding out if I’m having a boy or girl (in the ultrasound room, or delivery room) or getting a package I forgot I ordered, I love them.
4. Alone time with my husband: I love catching up one on-one and remembering how much fun we’ve had over the years.
5. Taking great pictures: I feel so good when I capture a great moment on camera. I love that I’m preserving so many memories and I get so happy (and sad) when I look back over them.
Erica is making me feel like a dork with my lame pages compared to her awesome ones, but I’m starting to get the hang of digital scrapbooking (kinda). She sent me some more pretty graphics for week two to share. Download and have fun! Here’s a preview:If you’re doing these too, I’ve now added a linky to the original post so we can visit other bloggers doing the project. So go add your links!
This was Day 5 of the installment of 30 Things my kids should know about me.