So I’m not exactly the best at emergency preparedness. We have some food storage that we rotate, and I’m trying to stockpile on water. I could definitely do a lot better. A few things you’ll always find on hand with me though is my phone my camera and something to write on.
When it comes to my car I am sure to keep a special kind of emergency stash there too. Besides crumbs and my kids’ junk, there are five things you can almost always find in my car.
1. Lipstick: This can be dangerous in Texas with the heat. Usually I try to keep something liquidy that doesn’t melt like a lip stain, or even just a gloss or chapstick. I rarely wear makeup these days but when I want a quick pickmeup to look like I at least attempted to get ready, the lipstick helps.
2. A trash bag: Every other week we say “no more eating in the car” then 5 minutes later we cave. I find when I keep a trash bag in the car I’m much more likely to do a quick sweep and clean while getting out. Then just toss the bag in the trash and done!
3. Gum: I don’t know why but it seems like the one place I’m always craving or needing a piece of gum is when I’m in the car. It helps keeps me awake when I’m sleepy.
4. Deodorant: You never know when I may need to add another layer. I nervous sweat a lot so I always try to keep a stick of deodorant in my center console. Dove® Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant products are tough on sweat, not on skin, and care for underarm skin with the brand’s signature 1/4 moisturizers. They also do it without leaving yellow stains or white marks.
5. Wipies: We may be out of the baby stage but I don’t know if you ever really grow out of the need for wipies. Sticky hands, spills, wiping mouths, runny noses. Wipies are a lifesaver when you need them.
What is something you always keep on your or in your car?
Dove and Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant and Deodorant: These products are tough on sweat, but sensitive on skin, and offer the brand’s signature 1/4 moisturizers. Special coupon: Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD AXE®, Dove® or Degree® Dry Spray Antiperspirant products.
Disclosure: I love sharing some of the little tidbits and random facts about my life here on my blog, which is why I teamed up with Mirum Shopper for this story.