Hi! Oh yes, that’s me, the mom with the camera snapping photos of her kids and husband at the beach, the Washington Monument and with the Disney characters. If I had a problem, it would be over-documenting our lives a little. But I try to be cautious not to let it interfere with our fun, and the kids adore looking back at our memories in photo books.

From deciding which camera or lenses to bring, to when and where to bring your camera, and trying to remember what pictures you want to take, it can get overwhelming.

The good thing is I’ve learned a thing or two about documenting a family vacation. Over on Alamo’s Scenic Route, I’m sharing some tips on photographing your family vacation. Check it out and let me know if you have any tips to add!

Now without further ado, here are some of my favorite family vacation photos. Most of which I snapped, but the one I’m in I was luckily able to hand my camera off to someone else so I could be in it. I definitely couldn’t narrow it down to just one, and actually getting it down to 10 wasn’t easy. The theme to all of these is joy, which I think, is quite evident if you ask me.

Disney World for preschoolers #DisneyKids

North Pole Express Train Ride: How to Photograph Polar Express Memories

Washington DC with kids

5 secrets for doing disney world with preschoolers

Biracial Disney Princess Series: My Little Princess- A cute and creative mother-daughter photo series featuring a biracial girl dressed up as Disney Princesses. Part 8: Ariel

Tags: , ,

Bethzy Elonia says:

Wow!
Hi Jennifer, All camera snapping photos are really awesome! All photos are so much natural and also clean! Which camera did you use to capture those pictures?

pictaram says:

The photos are so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing the tips!

Jennifer says:

So glad you found them helpful.

Nitin Khanna says:

Hey!

Glad to came across this Interesting blog…….

All these pictures are simply spectacular!!!!

And yes, these tips are in actual useful

Thanks for sharing

Cheers To You 🙂

gmail login says:

I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone!

JasonRider says:

This is my first time. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, specially these all lovely photos.

WILLIAM - video production san diego says:

I would love to know that which camera you are using for these kind of awesome pictures. I love all the photos you have taken with you Camera. Looking beautiful and natural snapshots.

I have Canon DSLR but i don’t know about how to use it manually can you help me ?