Ladies, beware.

snack at the pool

I was going to make this a Wordless Wednesday photo share but I can’t look at this photo without thinking of the funny habit this guy does at the pool every single time we go.

It never fails. We’re at the pool, I’m grabbing him a snack, or getting his sister dried off, or hanging out nearby as he walks up to the nearest lady laying out… Usually in a bikini. He waits until he has her attention, flashes his adorably dimpled grin and says “HIIII!”

The nice lady will smile and say hi back, and he turns around like he’s going to walk away, then turns back around toward her and say hi again. Repeat 5Xs.

He also does this in the middle of groups of two or three women.

Luckily he’s cute, and only 2, or else he would probably come across as a total creep.

And check out those lashes!

More on our pool adventures on my Tampico is Color blog.

~Big T is currently 2 years and 3 months old~

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leah Sannar says:

He’s getting so BIG! And those lashes, seriously. It’s unfair to all the ladies who would dare resist him. :o)
Leah Sannar recently posted..Do Opposites Attract In Marriage?My Profile

I know.. Younique should hire him as a lash model 😉

marie says:

He can say hi to me anytime! 😉

Haha, oh he’d love to, trust me!

James Oliver says:

Haha. A kid after my own heart.
James Oliver recently posted..A candid discussion about fatherhood, parenting, and entrepreneurshipMy Profile

Haha, I think he’d get along with your twins quite well.