Jumping right into this list (I’ll start with 1 but I’m not sure I’ll go in order) of 30 things my kids should know about me (or perhaps will like to read someday), I’ll start with listing 20 random facts about myself.

1. I love fruit, almost every kind. In fact, I can’t think of a fruit I don’t like.
2. I’m not a perfectionist. Especially when it comes to crafts and things of that sort. I’m definitely a “looks good enough” kind of gal.
3. I know quite a bit of Spanish. I studied it for 6 years, but I’m too embarrassed to use it.
4. Spiders are my worst fear. No matter how small, I’m terrified.
5. Ialways go for the French manicure for my finger nails. And red or pink polish for my toes.
6. I can’t handle scary movies. I’ll have nightmares for days and have to sleep with the TV or light on.
7. I don’t cuss. Ok, sometimes I do, but not in front of other people.
8. I’m very sensitive, and I don’t have very thick skin.
9. I used to chop up worms when I was a kid, and watch the different pieces keep moving.
10. I can’t snap my fingers.
11. I’m extremely indecisive. It can take me 20 minutes to choose a toothpaste. Fortunately having a child has forced me to be quicker at these type of decisions.
13. I can’t swim.
14. I don’t like having any appendages hanging off the edge of the bed as I sleep. Not even a toe.
15. I was a cheerleader in middle and high school, but if I could go back I would take up volleyball.
16. Instead of “eating away my sorrows” I prefer retail therapy.
17. I have a love/hate relationship with sleep. I love feeling rested, but I hate feeling like I could have accomplished more had I only slept less.
18. I’m a helpless optimist. I really and truly wish that everyone could get along, or at least try to see things from another point of view. I think the world needs more compassion and empathy.
19. I’m extremely good at hula hooping. Even if I get five of them going and walk around (though I’m not so good while pregnant).
20. I have the most horrible directional sense. Thank heavens for GPS, even though I still get lost with it’s help.

Tags: , ,

Sandy says:

Ok… #20 is SOOOO me, glad I’m not alone and yes! I get lost even with GPS assistance! Doh!

Quiana says:

12. I used to think Abraham Lincoln was black. Maybe because he appears brown on the penny, and because he helped free the slaves.” LOL! This reminded me that I used to think that General Grant was black too cause of how he was shaded in our history book. I see a trend here between the two of us with the Civil War πŸ˜‰

Emily says:

Great list. I’m not sure I could do this without any prompting…maybe! πŸ™‚

Talaha says:

It is very usefully for me.
back links

Jacquie says:

Number 6 is so me….I even play gospel music to ward off all things evil after I watch a scary movie. So I tend to stay away from them! And #20 soooooo me, I don’t do we’ll with finding places even with a GPS LOL. I have been lost in my own town more times tha I care to admit! πŸ™‚

Ugh! I watched a show 3 days ago and I’m STILL freaking out in the dark at every strange noise. I can’t take them!!

Jacquie says:

I remember watching one of those Jason movies in college for the first time. I barricaded myself in my room and tried to board up my huge window. My roommates thought I was nuts, but I just knew he was coming to get me lol.

Jasmine says:

This is great! Maybe I will get in on the fun πŸ™‚

Yes! You should!! It’s fun! πŸ™‚

JUST found this prompt through another blog and LOVE the idea, think I’ll start this week. I’m indecisive too because I’m thinking of the pros and cons on both sides lol it’s just toothpaste (but is it??). Thanks for the idea, hope the little ones are settling in nicely!

Amber says:

It’s like you wrote them for me! πŸ™‚ Kindred spirits for sure. Haha Especially the appendages!

Symphony C says:

I love your list! And so many of these are so ME lol. Weird πŸ™‚

Rochelle says:

#8 and #16 I can Sooooo relate! Thanks for sharing!! Can’t wait to do my list! P.s I found your lovely blog from My big, beautiful life’s blog! So happy I did! Take care xoxo

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.

I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Feel free to visit my web-site: trick photography

Marvelous offer decent to peruse this extremely supportive data for me I am exceptionally cheerful to part of this network continue sharing you may likewise like this instagram story downloader