Pink Top: Papaya; Workout Shorts: Target; Necklace and Earrings: Burlington

Pregnancy Week 13 Summary: Hearing his/her heartbeat was the most exciting thing this week. It was a lot slower than I remember Spawnie’s being. I think hers ranged from the 150s-170s maybe? I’d have to look it up to be sure. Leechie’s was in the 130-range. Since I recorded it I sent it to the hubs (or so I thought) and to my mom, who quickly replied saying it’s not a girl.

When I called my husband and asked what he thought of the heartbeat, and he told me he didn’t get it, I checked and realized I accidently texted it to the wrong number. So I may have scared some poor guy in Utah into thinking he’s having a baby he didn’t know about.

My energy is coming back a bit. I don’t feel as uninterested in everything as I have, and I don’t feel quite as lethargic. Being able to make to-do lists again is huge because I love them.

Tags: , , , ,

Lovy Jones says:

Congratulations with the pregnancy:)
The second trimester is the best one. Morning sickness going away and some energy returning.
Poor guy who got the heartbeat. Probably going through a divorce right now:)

michelle says:

Both my sons had low heart rates and all four of my girls had speedy heart rates LOL. Boy….that’s what I think.

Liz says:

I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I got behind but am loving it!!! Congrats on the pregnancy! Reading about yours makes me want another one! You look amazing!

Tracie says:

Ah, I love your pictures! How are you getting the background nice and blown out? Is that done afterwards in photoshop? We are 14 weeks apart!

Hannah says:

I’m guessing boy too 🙂

Elana Kahn says:

Slower heart rates are usually boys. Yay! 🙂

Veronika says:

You are glowing girl!! Gorgeous!

Meli says:

LOL….I am laughing that you sent the heartbeat to the wrong #!?!

None of us is afraid of difficulties.It’s Sunday today.He was not a bit tired.They stopped talking when their boss came in.Take it easy.I can express myself in good English.I can express myself in good English.Easy come easy go.He shot the lion with a gun.Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.

Jayme says:

I love this blog! You are too cute and so are those babies! I’m currenlty 10 1/2 weeks preggers. It’s nice to see my symptoms are normal! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Jayme