This 365 project is beginning to get more difficult than I imagined. It’s not easy coming up with a creative placement of numbers every day, so quite a few of these this month ended up being simple blocks. I am particularly fond of day 61. It was late and he had peed in his PJs so I was changing him, and realized I still needed a photo for the day. The lotion was in front of me and I thought “oh that’s easy!” I also love day 35, we were at his one month checkup waiting for the pediatrician. That’s another fun thing about when I do happen to get a little creative, the objects I use in the photos remind me of what was happening that day. For his baby book I may go back and write captions about each day. I may need to get started on that now so I don’t forget, and so it doesn’t get too overwhelming later.

I’m also going to continue to write open letters for him til’ he’s one, and design a book for him (probably at the same time I finally finish my daughter’s).

So many books! Blurb or Snapfish, or whoever is gonna make a fortune off me.

1 of 31

Baby Photo Documentation Month 2

1 of 31

Baby Photo Documentation Month 2

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cynthia Harper says:

Jennifer!! You’re doing a great job!!! So creative!!! I wonder if you can find an old speed limit sign? Like 65? Or 75? That would be cute!!! With a car in his hand. Or have J do chalk art numbers on the driveway? I loved the lotion one too! Finger paint? I would probably run out of ideas also. You’re doing great, hope that gives you a couple more ideas!! This little man is so handsome and you are capturing some great pics!! 🙂

Cynthia, I LOVE your ideas! Thanks! I’ll definitely look for those. The speed limits near our house are much slower so he’s passed those dates, but like you said, maybe I can find an old one. Sidewalk chalk is awesome too! It’ll be so much easier once he’s sitting up and stuff, it’s a little hard right now since he’s so floppy and can’t sit on his own. haha.

Thanks again for your sweet comment!

Alice Anne says:

I so totally want to do this! You have so many good ideas, Jenn! And by the time I try to start them, you’re on to your 3rd or 4th idea! Ahhhh! Can’t keep up! K, it’s decided. I’m doing this for Baby #2! Lol.
Alice Anne recently posted..Name for Baby #2My Profile

Imani says:

This is amazing, I love it!

I am not sure if you have thought of these yet for your number journey

but here are a few things you could use: yarn, cords: computer mouse, headphones, powercord, torn paper from Lil. J, candy, money, marbles, trinkets from the dollar store, your wedding rings, other jewelry: necklaces, bracelets, balloons, office supplies: paperclips, erasers, pencils, crayons, pen lids, keys

Have a great weekend!
Amber @ Talesofdomestica

YOU really are AMAZING!! I so wish I thought of this when I first had Chunks. If ever I’m blessed with another I am SO doing this!
Candace (NYStateofMoM) recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Boy SpeedMy Profile

Ricka D says:

Where do you find the time? You amaze me….and make me feel like a slacker!

Judy Myer says:

You are such a sweet mother!! I’m sure that your baby will appreciate it and he will be happy to reminisce the days that he was still a baby. 🙂 He is so lucky to have you as his mom, you love him so much. 🙂
Judy Myer recently posted..Uses And Benefits Of Beta SitosterolMy Profile

I have be shown a several outstanding information right here. Well worth bookmarking intended for returning to. I’m wondering how a great deal test you add to create one of these outstanding insightful site.

This site is the truth. I’m always on checking release dates, but I never bought from this site http://www.bestretro-jordans.com. A lot of people said good things, so I ordered a pair and they were delivered to my door before I could even buy clothes to go with the sneakers. Very fast shipping. And my sneakers are NOT fake! You guys have a loyal customer.

Sarah R says:

Jennifer,
This is such a great idea. These memories of when babies are young can fly by so fast (and can be so hard to remember after they’ve happened) that to document them month by month is a very creative way to remember the small moments. Keep it up, it’s so great to read!

Sarah